WELLNESS CAN BE YOUR COMPANY'S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGEDo you want to boost employee productivity, job satisfaction and health, cost effectively?
WELLNESS CAN BE YOUR COMPANY'S COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGEDo you want to boost employee health, productivity and happiness, cost effectively?
AN ACTIONABLE PLAN FOR WORK-LIFE WELLNESS
The Get Work-Wellness methodology is different because it sets out a step-by-step, life-long, actionable plan for integrating healthy choices into everything an employee does during their work and personal lives.
Healthcare Costs ROI of up to $1.65/$1.00 1.
Boost Employee Productivity by up to 10% 2.
Reduce Absenteeism by up to 22% 3.
Increase Employee Creativity by up to 60% 4.
Reverse the Effects of “Sitting Disease” 5.
Increase Job Satisfaction 6.
What is GET Work-WELLNESS?
Changing the Relationship Between Working and Wellness, Forever.
The relationship between work and wellness has always been a rocky one.
Even the language our culture
“His company has been working him to death!”
What if this sentiment could be turned on its head?
The Get Work-Wellness methodology changes “working or wellness” into “working and wellness.”
Working and Wellness become synonymous.
Welcome to the Future of Work!
A system that works…
“Keep up the good work on the blog and anyone else who reads this just know that while some of the points that are made may seem simplistic and obvious, but if you actually do them (and use the apps and weigh in and track) it WILL work. Period. Thanks Paul!”
I spend a much of my time at my computer writing content which I deliver as an animated public speaker. Sitting stationary at the computer and then speaking with my whole body didn’t jive. Thanks, Paul and the LifehackrDiet for changing the way I work – it’s all active now.
Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity.
~ John F. Kennedy
Ready to join the GET Work-WELLNESS Revolution?
Paul was like many of your employees…
A desk-sitter with an
ever expanding waistline and plummeting wellness. Desperate to hack back his health, he reinvented how he worked and lost 30lbs, walked 1,000 miles in 6 months.
Get Work-Wellness is everything he learned in an interactive, actionable methodology for work-life wellness.
FOOTNOTES - Click to Open + Close
1. Healthcare Costs ROI of up to $1.65/$1.00 – http://journals.lww.com/joem/Abstract/2008/02000/The_Impact_of_the_Highmark_Employee_Wellness.7.aspx
2. Boost Employee Productivity by up to 10% – http://www.healthtalk.umn.edu/2014/03/24/u-m-study-walking-working-improves-health-may-boost-productivity/
3. Reduce Absenteeism by up to 22% – http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00140138108924900
4. Increase Employee Creativity by up to 60% – http://news.stanford.edu/2014/04/24/walking-vs-sitting-042414/
5. Reverse the Effects of “Sitting Disease” – http://bjsm.bmj.com/content/43/2/81.full
6. Increase Job Satisfaction – http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.2044-8325.1996.tb00604.x/abstract